|Vol 35, No 1: (2013)||Cololejeunea clavatopapillata Steph. — New to Asia||Abstract|
|Geeta Asthana, Afroz Alam|
|Vol 25, No 1: (2004)||
Two new records of Syrrhopodon (Calymperaceae, Musci) in SE Asia.
|Vol 18, No 1: (2000)||
A taxonomic revision of Pseudosymblepharis Broth. (Musci: Pottiaceae) in Asia
|Vol 19, No 1: (2000)||Some mosses (Pottiales) new or rarely collected in tropical Asia||Abstract|
|Vol 9, No 1: (1994)||
New and noteworthy records and new synonyms in pottiaceous mosses, mostly from SE Asia
|Vol 9, No 1: (1994)||Additions to the moss floras of Solomon Islands and several countries of tropical Asia||Abstract|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"