|Vol 38, No 2: (2016)||Phylogeny of Neckeropsis and Himantocladium (Neckeraceae, Bryophytina)||Abstract|
|Sanna Olsson, Johannes Enroth, Sanna Huttunen, Dietmar Quandt|
|Vol 31, No 1: (2010)||
Notes on Philonotis (Bartramiaceae, Musci). 7. Key to Chinese Philonotis and Fleischerobryum
|Vol 31, No 1: (2010)||When morphology and molecules tell us different stories, part 2: Pinnatella homaliadelphoides (Neckeraceae), a new moss species from China and India||Abstract|
|Johannes Enroth, Sanna Olsson, Si He, James R. Shevock, Dietmar Quandt|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"