|Vol 3, No 1: 21 Apr. 2011||Viewing the Draft BioCode as a protistologist and museum employee||Abstract|
|Vol 3, No 1: 21 Apr. 2011||A zoologist’s viewpoint on the Draft BioCode||Abstract PDF (200 KB)|
|Vol 3, No 1: 21 Apr. 2011||Draft BioCode (2011) Principles and Rules regulating the naming of organisms New draft, revised in November 2010||Abstract PDF (100 KB)|
|Werner GREUTER, George GARRITY, David L. HAWKSWORTH, Regine JAHN, Paul M. KIRK, Sandra KNAPP, John MCNEILL, Ellinor MICHEL, David J. PATTERSON, Richard PYLE, Brian J. TINDALL|
|Vol 3, No 1: 21 Apr. 2011||Introducing the Draft BioCode (2011)||Abstract PDF (50 KB)|
|David L. HAWKSWORTH|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"